He is seeking absolution.
Flynn Caldwell has a hero complex and it’s one of the reasons he joined the New York City Fire Department. He has spent his entire professional career trying to atone for that one person he failed to save. Because, if he can do that, then perhaps he can be worthy of love again.
She is seeking escape.
Rowan Page’s life is nothing short of a disaster. Always immersed in trouble, she has only herself to depend on. She’s determined to pull herself out of this mess and make something of her life, despite the hard years she has lived on the streets of New York.
Together, they have the chance to become complete.
Flynn and Rowan’s worlds exist miles apart, but when a chance meeting brings them together, neither of them can deny the instant pull that connects them to each other. What starts as a tiny spark eventually flares into a fire so hot, it refuses to be extinguished.
Both are willing to jump feet first into the flames to see where it takes them, despite the risk of being burned.
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? Milla Jovovich… she is freaky in really hot way in The 5th Element.
2. Favorite song/singer? I hate to admit this but my cousin, Renner’s boyfriend has a really great song I listen to all the time called Walking On Treetops. God, I hope he doesn’t read this and think that I actually like the dude.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? I’ve always wanted to go to New Zealand. Maybe one day with my girl.
4. One item you can not live with out? Coffee… it is like oxygen to me.
5. Who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) Martin Brodeur
6. Favorite hobby? Xbox… especially playing with Tim’s son, Sam. But that little monster kicks my butt all the time.
7. Guilty pleasure? Rowan… but there’s no guilt about it.
8. Favorite author and/book? The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
9. Do you collect anything? Dog hair… since Capone moved in.
10. Favorite color? Gray. Read Off Chance and you’ll understand why.
USA Today Best-Selling author, Sawyer Bennett, is a snarky southern woman and reformed trial lawyer who decided to finally start putting on paper all of the stories that were floating in her head. She is married to a mobster (well, a market researcher) and they have two big, furry dogs who hog the bed. Sawyer would like to report she doesn’t have many weaknesses but can be bribed with a nominal amount of milk chocolate.
Up for grabs is one (1) $50 Amazon gift card and five (5) Swag packs – US only. If you would like to see the FTC mumbo jumbo, you can find it in the sweepstakes terms and conditions. If you would just like to enter for your chance to win, click on the link below and good luck 🙂