Hello all and welcome to my stop on the For Everly tour which has been organized by AToMR Tours. Today, Cole Parker has stopped by to give you a sweet Top Ten post and there is link for the event-wide sweepstakes. This is a wildly popular tour with lots of bloggers participating – if you would like to check out what everyone else has, just click here. Thanks and have a very Happy Hump Day 🙂
Determined to overcome a dark and tragic past, college student Everly Wallace is only months away from earning her degree in physical therapy. She’s consumed with school, caring for her ailing grandfather, and figuring out how to pay the next bill. The last thing she wants is a relationship, but it just might be the one thing she needs.
Major League pitcher Cole Parker hasn’t fought for anything in his life. He went from a privileged upbringing to a multimillion dollar All-Star career. But when his pitching shoulder starts to give him trouble at only twenty-four years old, he faces the possibility of his injury becoming public knowledge and costing him everything.
In a desperate bid to save his career, Cole decides to hire someone to treat his injury, someone who will keep things off the record and out of the media. He finds the perfect solution in Everly. As mysterious as she is beautiful, she provides an enticing distraction from his pain. Soon, physical therapy is the last thing on his mind.
When an act of betrayal brings the truths they both fear to light, Cole will have to fight for the first time in his life…not just for his career, but for Everly’s love.
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? The Avengers. I’m a huge Robert Downy, Jr. fan.
2. Favorite song/singer? I like hip hop. Ludacris is one of my favorite artists, especially since he’s a fellow Atlanta alum.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? I’ve never been to Cooperstown. I’d love to go there one day.
4. One item you cannot live without? My iPad. I keep everything on it.
5. Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) Babe Ruth.
6. Favorite hobby? I love playing video games whenever I get the chance.
7. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate chip cookies. I have it on good authority they’re medicinal.
8. Favorite author and/book? I like thrillers, but I don’t have a single favorite author. Whatever’s on sale in the iBookstore works for me.
9. Do you collect anything? Sports memorabilia.
10. Favorite color? Blue.
Raine Thomas is the award-winning author of a series of YA Fantasy/Romance novels about the Estilorian plane, including the Daughters of Saraqael Trilogy and the Firstborn Trilogy, and a New Adult Contemporary Romance, For Everly. She is a proud member of Romance Writers of America and is a contributing blogger to The Writer’s Voice. When she isn’t planning weddings, writing, or glued to social networking sites, she can usually be found on one of Florida’s beautiful beaches with her husband and daughter or crossing the border to visit with her Canadian friends and relatives.
Up for grabs: one (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card; two (2) print copies (Intl); five (5) ebook copies (mobi or epub). If you would like to read the FTC mumbo jumbo, you will find it in the sweepstakes terms and conditions. Click the Rafflecopter link below to enter for your chance to win 🙂