Hello everyone and welcome to my stop on the Lennon’s Rain tour hosted by AToMR Tours. Today, I have a seriously cool guest post for you, a link to the rest of the stops on the tour (click here) and, a link for the event sweepstakes. Thanks for stopping by and have an excellent week 🙂
Sometimes in love, you choose wrong…
Eight years ago, Lennon lost his heart to Rain, and suddenly she’s back, all grown up and sexy as hell. At a sorority party, he convinces himself that outbidding every other guy for a body shot from Rain is for charity. But he knows better. He doesn’t want any guy, except him, tarnishing the memory of the little girl he proposed to in fifth grade.
Jinx loves Lennon and is past ready for him to make his move. With his sexual prowess, she worries why he hasn’t made any advances. She fears she is losing him, and the only way to keep him is to overcome her past and give him what he desires.
Rain knows Lennon is trouble. If she couldn’t say no to the gangly boy asking her to skateboard off some roof, how will she refuse Lennon’s seductive powers now that he is a man? Rain has many reasons to resist his charm. He has a girlfriend, he’s moving to LA with her, and Rain has no intention to march in the long parade of Lennon Tyler conquests.
Now, Lennon must choose. Someone has to lose, and that person could be him.
Guest Post: Ten ways LENNON’S RAIN says I love you.
1. She connects the gaps in my life.
2. Scars are windows to the soul.
3. You might not be his first, but you could be his last.
4. How could Lennon still hate me after he slurped on me like I was a Slushie? Not to mention I almost had an orgasm when he did that.
5. How could I know that promises are often broken?
6. First loves never die.
7. Seeing her with him, I want to sink my head into the champagne ice bucket and drown.
8. My heart echoes like an empty cavern, not knowing how he feels.
9. I don’t like the fact that lately he’s been filling up so much of my dream-space.
10. Only her screaming will satisfy me.
About the author and where to find her:
Chris Myers suffers from an overactive imagination. She spent her high school years writing torch songs for fantasy guys then moved onto writing thrillers, new adult, and young adult. She has a real job but would love to write full time. Her books have won and placed in the finals and semifinals for several awards including Paul Gillette, Rocky Mountain Gold, and Amazon Breakthrough Novel. Chris lives in Colorado with her daughter, her better half, and BeBe, a rambunctious Bichon.
Up for grabs is three (3) copies of Lennon’s Rain (Book #2: Lennon’s Girls Series). Mobi and ePub are the only available formats and the sweepstakes is open internationally. If you would like to see the FTC mumbo jumbo, you can find it in the terms and conditions section of the sweepstakes. Just click on the link below to enter for your chance to win and good luck 🙂